20 Ways To Harness The Energy Of The Jupiter & Saturn Conjunction
These last few weeks between now and the new year are packed full of transformational energy! One of which only happens once every 20 years!
Saturn and Jupiter will meet in the sky on December 21 (THE SAME DAY as the Winter Solstice AND the sun moving into my sign of Capricorn!!) which makes this day THAT much powerful 🤯🤯🤯. Saturn & Jupiter coming together is known as the great conjunction.
i talked a little about the significance of their meeting (and the period leading up to it) in my first EVER Facebook live.
(Psst! Check out the timestamps below to watch an uber-excited Brandi jive and dive more deeply on the astro/tarot of this conjunction.)
2:28 & 6:13 for tarot speak of the Great Conjunction & Winter Solstice. 🤗🤗).
But today, i want to share with you some practical ways that i’m integrating this energy into my daily life—and how you can too!
This is real practical everyday magic because i really believe that magic already exists all around us; we just need to open our eyes, heartspace, and awareness of it.
Below i share with you X ways i’m using this once-every-20-years energy to plan, align, and attune my life!
BUT FIRST I INVITE YOU TO CHECK OUT THE FREE SATURN/JUPITER GUIDESHEET I MADE FOR YOU!!!
∇ CHECK IT OUT! ∇
GET MY LIST OF 20 WAYS TO HARNESS THE GREAT CONJUNCTION’S ENERGY FOR FREE!! 💃🏽
Just click the button below to join Mi Gente—my FREE online, off-Facebook community full of folxs like us using their magic, gifts, & voice to change the world!
i’ve got BIG plans for this space beginning in Jan & i’m EXCITED to share this sneak peek with you NOW!
How i’m tapping into the power of the Saturn/Jupiter Conjunction & Winter Solstice.
Here are a few ideas to jump-start your own! Don’t forget, i’ve got a list of 20 ready-made attunements for you for FREE HERE.
1. Spending time with my wife visioning out our individual lives & goals for the next 20 years. This isn’t HARD planning. This is more of what i call vision-casting—like daydreaming but with more focus. Once we each spend some time vision-casting our individual lives, then we will come together and vision-cast our life together. Again, this is more of guide of where we both want to be individually and as a couple.
2. Helping my mentor & medicine teacher, Asha Frost, with her Winter Solstice Ceremony & Circle 🤗🤗 in her Sacred Membership. i’m SO UBER-excited to be spending 2021 in an awesome old-school apprentice-style relationship with her. YAY!!
3. Resetting all my tarot & oracle cards back to zero. About 2x a year, i reset the energy of all my cards by putting them back in their original numerical/symbolic order. i will be doing that in the AM that way they are ready to go in the afternoon for #5 on this list 🤗!
4. Watching The Dark Crystal. Every time i hear the words, “Great Conjunction” i think of this movie and how profoundly mystical and spiritual that movie has always been for me. It feels like a good time to revisit it as Saturn & Jupiter—two of our most prolific planets—come together in the sky. After watching, i’m going to take some time to journal about it via the questions i share in the 20 Ways Guidesheet.
5. i am spending the bulk of my day doing my annual yearly tarot spread pulls. This year the reading is even more important because i’m turning this private practice & tool into my very first Tarot Skyycast book!
On December 30th, i’m launching my newest (most personal) ofrenda: 2021 Tarot Reading: A monthly oracle for your life, work, & soul. This is the EXACT tool i’ve used the last 3-years to help me stay aligned, focused, and inspired!
It’s available for preorder NOW with a really cool and fun bonus!
Check it HERE!
Here are a few more resources, freebies, and fun to help you invite this energy into your life.
Listen to the latest episode of The Plática Session Podcast where i talk more about how to harness the energy of the Saturn + Jupiter Conjunction!
Jupiter in Aquarius—The Star Wars Edition Go big or go home. That’s what Jupiter in Aquarius ♒️ is going to ask us to do over the next year. How we heed the call is up to us, but Saturn sitting with Jupiter will ensure we heed it. Jupiter, like LOA (Law Of...
What needs to die in order for you to fully live an embodied, woke life in 2021?
This was VERY much inspired by the coming Winter Solstice.
i got a bolt of inspiration when i pulled the Death card after asking how i could bring the inspired, creative energy i experienced earlier in my AM writing session into my writing & readings every day.
i decided to share my thoughts & my journey of what i’m letting go on my Instagram stories as a way to say goodbye to the Fall season and welcome in Winter.
Watch the bite-sized chunk series below.
i really hope that something on this page serves you in multidimensional ways.
This is big, beautiful energy and i want you to use it to infuse your life with miracles, connectivity, and magic!
Let me know how you’re celebrating via the comments below or in our Mi Gente Community!
Don’t forget to join our community and snag your free energy guidesheet!
Mucho mas 🖤💡✊🏾