July 3, 2023
♑️ Full Moon
Art, Love, & Woke Magic Podcast
Ep.18 – July Monthly Medicine Tarot Reading
💫 SPELLCAST: May all who listen be directed towards communion and long-term relationship with what they truly love. 🙏🏽
Synopsis & Episode Love
Our card of the month is . . .
2 of Cups
In this month’s episode, we are pláticaing (soul talk) about…
- How to deal with tarot cards that you may not resonate with (6:32)
- 2 very important questions to ask yourself when this card comes up (10:19)
- 2 of Cups journaling praxis (12:40)
- How to bring the monthly tarot readings into your RL (23:00)
- And mucho more!
For this reading, you’ll want handy…
- Your WOKE MAGIC Grimoire or
- Your journal/paper
- About 45 uninterrupted minutes to listen and do a bit of on-the-spot journaling, and pull a companion/deepening card.
Enjoy the episode, friends!
Love you mucho mas and i’ll see you next week! 💃🏽
🪄 🚨👉🏽Praxis Portal is opening soon! This year’s theme is spirit writing, soul scribes, & sacred tomes! Get on the waitlist HERE.
🪄 🥳🪅 SURPRISE!! i’ve created a free community to support your creativity, magic, and your personal power. Come chat about this episode, grab exclusive cheatsheets, and more! Join our community HERE.
Recap & Takeaways
🔮 Tracking and recording your magic and spells in a Grimoire is the best way to spot patterns.
🔮 Don’t stop at “i don’t resonate with this tarot card.” Dig deeper
🔮 Take some time to journal about what you are in collaboration and communion with this month.
🔮 Use the journal praxis in this month’s reading!
Love this episode? Leave us a tip!
All donations go directly back into making (& keeping) Art, Love, & Woke Magic accessible & ad-free for all! ✊🏽